[Dailydrool] Evil Annie needs a playmate

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 14:47:48 PDT 2013

My Annie needs a playmate,, someone she can play rough with,  she  blind
sided Maggie again today,  and now Maggie is limping and having a  hard time
walking.  she is a bully,  she loves to romp and play hard,  trouble is this,
 she is not very friendly with other dogs.  she  does really well when we
go to the vets and she will interact with the other  dogs,  but if she is
here at home and another dog walks down the  street  OMG  the CUJO  mode kicks
in and she is awful  same  thing when she is in the car.,  so now I have to
call the vet  tomorrow  AGAIN  for my Maggie hopefully it isnt serious,

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and my brat evil  Annie