[Dailydrool] stress reducer Basset Hounds Fundraiser

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 19:50:28 PDT 2013

Thankyou to everyone who ordered and helped our organization. This was a
fun fun fundraiser and a good one for us humans to boot!!   I squeeze
daily!!
Since I do not handle the paypal orders.... and our volunteer treasurer
checks it every 3 days or so.....she works full time, and is raising a 4
year old........ and at times an order will hang there for an extra few
days....so thank you for your patience and the last of our orders will
be sent out as soon as I receive addresses.  Our older puter is not as
complete and accurate as it should be.
Our website front page flyer opens up to show each is $5.00 plus
shipping depending on your zip code....and we might have 1 or 2
remaining........not sure as yet.  I want to make sure all shipments are
received and in good order.  Twice 2 packages were ripped, delivered,
but were empty!!  We replaced both orders.    j

We made $849.00 so far and /we THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR
SUPPORT. /

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager