[Dailydrool] Lumpy bassets

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Wed Apr 17 09:16:00 PDT 2013

My Fiona is 12 & has LOTS of lumps, too. She has over a dozen right
now. The other day we had a blood test. Talking with my vet on the phone
once the results were in, I mentioned that Fiona had lots of lumps & I
was keeping an eye on them.  My vet added, "but not paying attention to
them". I laughed. If I took Miss Fi in every time a new lump popped up
we'd live at the vet's. At her age, I will only do something about them
if one of them goes rogue.

Adrienne Gillespie, Fiona & Lucy, Louie ATB, Clara ATB