[Dailydrool] dog Food

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 11:10:25 PDT 2013

The Beach Gang has been eating Orijen for a couple years now. I switch from Red to Fish as Jake is allergic to chicken. I have had no issues, they get the homemade food mixed in-50/50.
The price is the only drawback in my opinion when you have a houseful of hungry hounds, but the reviews are excellent, and have never seen a recall.
We have a 4 paws up from the Beach on it.

Drool to all in need!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake