[Dailydrool] Chapter 2-why did I have to get stuck wearing the dress?

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Mon Apr 22 06:15:32 PDT 2013

"Clyde, Gracie, get in here! We have to draw straws to see who has to wear the dress at the Michigan Waddle? Two straws are the same size and the other is short. Whoever pulls the short straw has to wear the dress." "But Huggie Bear, I'm a boy-boys don't wear dresses", Clyde whined. "It doesn't matter. XB said to decide and she didn't exclude you. If you pick the short straw I'm sure you will look pretty, I mean handsome, I mean...it will be fine. It's not about you it's about honoring XB's memory. Okay, Clyde, choose a straw, now you go Gracie and I'll get the one that's left. Lay them down so we can see who got the short one." Gracie looks at her very short straw and throws a tantrum, "No way! I'm NOT wearing any stupid old dress and YOU CAN"T MAKE ME!!!" Huggie Bear looked at her and very quietly said, "you WILL go to Michigan and you WILL wear the dress and you WILL Waddle proudly in order to represent the Two Old Queens who can't be there this year. There will be NO more discussion about it.  That reminds me. Clyde, did you get hold of Pawtunia?" "No."  "Did you make the phone call?" "Yes." "Did you speak to anyone?" "Yes." "Who did you speak to?" "Rusty." "For heaven's sake-what did he say?" "Hey." "What did you say?" "Dude, whassup?" HB is starting to get exasperated now, "Did he tell you how we can get hold of Pawtunia?" "He said she's in the disposal." Huggie Bear brings her paw up to her forehead, "In the disposal...Clyde is it possible Rusty said she was indisposed?" "Oh yeah, that was it." "Did he say anything else?" "Yeah, get this. Rusty said Pawtunia had a strong feeling you'd be calling. Oh, and he said she sent something she described as 'utterly fabulous' for the Woofle." "Okay, great.  We have to get moving. Let's split up what needs to be done. If we're doing a Woofle we need the really good stuff. Gracie and Clyde, go through the house. With Pawtunia's gift we need 11 more items. Hold on, I'm getting a text from Duke Elvis. He heard on the wind a Woofle was coming to honor the memory of the love of his life and had his slave put a package together. So we need 10 more items for a total of 12. Look for 3 items each and we'll make the blondeslave give up on of those Boucher pins she's been hoarding for the 12th item. Hurry-we have to get this thing organized right away!"

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121