[Dailydrool] MomP Loses It

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 08:41:01 PDT 2013

Dis COnley.
Ise hidin.
Ise pullt da puter inna crate Doc sittin in front ob it an Llewis two blok
she view she come in da room but she washin she fur.

MomLoss it.
She like screemin, eyeballs streemin, shakin, hole bit.

She ennnered da Bleke dog in dere National show where da bess black dogs
frum all ober da country come an compeet. (I mysef been to ta BASSET
nationals which prolly much bedder).
enways tadaay she gits she notice an she got him in da WRONG CLASS!!
You godda member, dis a biiiiiig deel to she. So she callt she fren susan
whut to do whut to do but she all raddled an dialt instedob 941 she dialt
911 an da poleeces answers. she tells um no biggie rong nummer.
Few mins lader dis cute guy wif a GUN wearing on he hip sho up aata door
POUNDPOUNDPOUNDHELLOPO-LEEECES.
DadPerson still tryna get ober dis. Da Cop very nice. Say we gots some
alarm systemdere in dem short leggers!! We fink we like oh nebbermin.

So MPerson callink all obeer all hystorical wif DPerson stayin outta da way
but watchin, MPerson habnt felt so good laately.
Finely get word hey NO BIGGIE! We juss mobe he up a class an you fine!
She in!!
she so heppy she frowsup. We don't quite get dat but we ok wif it.

Gotta puyt da puter beke. Sending drool to them whut needs it Charlie stay
offa dem feets,you!

Love and Drool to all whut needs it,

Conley, Nigel, Llewis and Doc.