[Dailydrool] Bounder Floyd ATB 4/1/2013

Paula Aitken aria80paula at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 17:19:17 PDT 2013

Oh this makes me so sad and a little angry. I whispered to him to be a good boy and I would see him the next month, but I guess his poor body betrayed him. Kisses and hugs to you big boy. I don't have much to say about the person who caused him to leave. If she felt about poor old Floyd like I feel about pet snakes or something like that...then I am glad he came to you Wen. As for the dad-person...I hope his decision was worth it. That is all. Run free gorgeous boy :( Buff and puff will not be the same without you .

Trimis de pe iPhone-ul meu

Pe Apr 2, 2013, la 6:39 PM, "Wendie Prince" <houndsabound at cfl.rr.com> a scris: