[Dailydrool] drool and insight about splenectomy requested

leslie pimentel-matthews lesliematthews13 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 04:32:42 PDT 2013

My Howard had a spleanectomy. The mass weighed 4.5 lbs. He had also become
very picky about eating, but i also noticed that one side of him was bigger
than the other... The mass and splean came out... he was groggy the first
day.   We kept him quiet for a few days if that... then he went about like
normal.  His turned out to be the bad kind, but my vet said it was well
contained and he didn't noticed that it had attatched itself to any other
organs... Howard is now eating like i have never seen him eat...

We have been feeding him with his kibble,  hard boiled egg every day and
fried up chicken livers....  well i should say the first couple of days or
so.. he we finicky about eating again... he wanted scrambled eggs and
bacon!  LOL.

Howie is about 10-11 years old...

If you have any specific questions let me know.