[Dailydrool] Scentsy sale & support Basset rescue

Karen Williams bazadaba at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 06:27:18 PDT 2013

Now is a good time to stock up on Scentsy and help the Basset Rescue Group
of your choice.  For the month of August, most Scentsy items are 10%
off.  Go to my web site kswilliams.scentsy.us
select SUPPORT BASSET HOUND RESCUE and place your order.

I will contact you to find out which group you would like to support.
Thanks

Karen and Millie, Elwood, Beatrix & Gumbo
PLEASE DON'T BREED OR BUY WHILE IN SHELTERS THEY DIE