[Dailydrool] Daily Drool Howliday Cards

Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Aug 10 17:40:27 PDT 2013

Hello Droolers,

We know it is August and a little early for the Howliday Card Exchange.  As you all may be aware, since last September, we have lost all of our dear hounds; Precious, Jacques and Humphrey.  Debbie and I are going to adopt again, but we decided to wait.  Especially since we are still paying medical bills at our Vet's office.  We are lucky to have such a nice Vet, like Dr Tom, who understands how expensive costs are to pet owners.  Leon just received a raise at work, but we are not six figure money earners.  We did try pet insurance in the past.  We will not name any companies by name, but in our own humble opinions, we consider all the pet insurance companies a rip off.  Especially when it comes to rescued pets.

Debbie will be doing another Howliday Card this year for the Daily Drool Howliday Card exchange.  Our hearts are mending and she is aware that so many of you look forward to her card.  To help us pay for our Vet bills, Debbie has decided to open a Café Press store on line and she is selling all kinds of items with the original artwork from all her cards from 2005 through 2012.

If you want her artwork on something else than what is shown in her store, drop us a line and we can add it to the store real easy.  So, here is the web address to Debbie's Café Press store.  It is listed under her pen name.  http://www.cafepress.com/dalcottwbassethowlidays.

Thank you all so much.  Drool to all in need,

Debbie and Leon Winstanley

Slaves to the Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, Precious
Kitty, Stonie, Biko and OKie, (the Outdoor Kittie)!
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Henrietta & Miss Prissy.

ATB: Our Basset Hounds; Humphrey the Tank, Jacques-amo-Bear, Precious
da Bean, Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab)

Kitties ATB: Sylvester, Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com

Buy Debbie's Basset Howliday Cards now in print on all kinds of
stuff! http://www.cafepress.com/dalcottwbassethowlidays

Quit smoking with Leon at:
http://www.as3-web.org/

Tabernacle, NJ Weather