[Dailydrool] Stings and peeing

Leah McConnell leahkmcconnell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 14:28:19 PDT 2013

Pebbles loves blackberries and apples. Today in the pursuit of both she was
either stung or bite by a yellow jackets. They are bad right now and I have
been bitten twice in the last 3 days. Our county fair opened today and they
are very bad in the food court. She is resting on the couch now and I have
given her Benedryl just in case it was a sting. She only swatted and rubbed
her nose for a few minutes. When poor Maggie was stung she ran around like a
maniac and kept rubbing her nose. We had a mild winter and they are bad this
year. I was just barely able to stop her from grabbing a piece of apple
covered in them last week.

Pebbles's Uncle Mark is walking a 9-10 month old German Shepard pup for a
friend. He is peeing in the house. I think it is when his owner comes home
and he is excited but he doesn't do it when Mark comes to take him out. We
are trying to figure out if it is behavioral or not.. The poor pup is kept
in a mudroom all day. The owner works long hours and travels a lot and he is
in there when she isn't home. He is also intact if that has anything to do
with it. It is a bad situation and for the life of us, we can't figure out
why she bought him. To make matters worse he isn't allowed to walk in town
to get used to people or go to the dog park because the owner is worried
about liability. We would appreciate any advice or insight  about the
problem.

Pebbles is sending drool to all who needs it.

Leah slave to Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound and Maggie ATB