[Dailydrool] after dinner

Nancy Cohen nursenancy4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 15:06:15 PDT 2013

hershey and einstein finished dinner, and then hershey got a drink came
back in the kitchen and threw everything up on marty's feet.....i don't
know which is worse, wearing shoes or being barefoot.......he had sneakers
on ......then we went for a walk.......a young adult riding a bike rode
across the street and asked if he could pet einstein, loved his soft
ears......this dog is some kind of people magnet, they honk, stop us to
talk and pet, wave to us from cars.......and my next door neighbor even
offered him a ride home.......it's a half mile, i told her he needs to walk
....nancy, hershey and einstein