[Dailydrool] Basset not eating

linda1annewhee at aol.com linda1annewhee at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 15:39:43 PDT 2013

I have the same problem Rolph has My Goose goes for days not eating, His latest hunger strike went 8 days, Last year I spent over $5000 trying to figure out what the problem was but nothing ever showed up We gave him an appetite stimulant usually used for cats and that worked but couldn't keep him on them forever, Finally started eating again ,
This happens every now and then. I have  been helping my daughter out for three weeks now and he has eaten about 4 times Acts fine and is pooping fine , He is only 3 and ate like a horse for the first 6 month he lived with me . Should mention he was relinquished twice and was on death row when he was rescued, He ate this morning after a three day hiatus when he thought my grandson was going to take his dish . Who knows? I have fed him every kind of dog food and people food What Basset turns down steak? Crazy

Sent from my iPhone