[Dailydrool] Ben

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 20:49:35 PDT 2013

Waldo used to do that right before he bloated (he bloated 6 times; knock on
wood we're close to an emergency vet who was able to stop it each time
before the torsion.)  I'd watch closely for other signs, including a
distended belly. Give some Gas-X, and if it continues definitely get him to
a vet ASAP.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB