[Dailydrool] Ben

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 7 19:46:21 PDT 2013

Oh my, those are the signs of gas.  Gas is not good in our bassets, not good at all.  Snoopy is prone to all of these behaviors and he has tried to bloat on me a couple of times soooooooooo if I ever catch Snoopy doing any (let alone all) of those things I give him 2 GasX and wait 5 minutes and if he's not asleep I give him 2 more and wait 5 minutes and if he isn't just fine by then I call the vet is what I do.

Now granted I'm clueless but the first time works more than half the time and the 2nd time works almost all the rest of the time and he only wound up at the vets once and it was ok by then.

So good luck and go run and get some GasX if you don't have some.  Please.

Good luck,
Dale