[Dailydrool] Off Behavior

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 17:42:53 PDT 2013

My experience with the gentlemen Hounds when a Lady is "in season" isn't
that they are sluggish and silent.
Au Contraire: they bay they howl they cry they whine they bellow and they
are at the door at the window at the fence gate nose in the air, going in
circles, peeing everywhere (including inside sometimes) But it is just a
little pee, not a lot. You may not even notice until they've peed in that
spot like 4 times.

So my conclusion is that the heat got your dog not a bitch in heat but the
real heat. Double check your meds. Did someone give you a higher level of
drug? If it is normally one .5mg pill did you get .7mg by mistake?
Then, if it's exactly the same medication, take his temperature. Normal for
a dog is between 100 and 102. Some say 102.5
If your dog has a temp you need to work out something with your Vet. MOST
Vets would rather see your dog taken care of and work out a payment plan
than not.

This is just what I would do.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc