[Dailydrool] Would you like a card?

Veronica Woodruff bassetgrrl at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 09:41:15 PST 2013

There are many reasons why someone wouldn't have signed up for the Howliday Card Exchange.  If you're one of those someones but you'd like to receive a card from us up here in Nova Scotia anyway, please send me an email with your address and I'll be happy (more than happy, actually) to send you one.  Let me stress that I do not expect one back from you.

I'll need your information by the 14th since it takes just about forever, or maybe even longer, to get anywhere from here.

Veronica Woodruff

(Stillwater Lake, Nova Scotia)

"Life is easier than you'd think; all that is necessary is to accept the impossible, do without the indispensable, and bear the intolerable."  Kathleen Norris