[Dailydrool] Honest Kitchen Discount

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 14:07:59 PST 2013

I know a lot of droolers feed Honest Kitchen so when I got an email from
them today announcing a discount, I figured I'd share. We almost made the
switch last month, but the prices are just so high and I'm not positive my
boys will eat the stuff so instead I am going to order some of their
samples.

*Special Holiday Promotion* thru 12/31/13*

Beginning December 2, we will be offering a discount on ALL our diets!  *Save
$10 off all 7 & 10 lb boxes, save $4 off all 3 & 4 lb boxes and save $2 off
all 2 lb boxes. *No promo code needed.

 *In Stores*
Many stores are participating in this promotion as well. Check with your
local store to see if they are offering the discount.

Hope this helps some of you to save a small amount of cookie money.
Drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert