[Dailydrool] The hounds farm has a FaceBook page

Michele S. wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 12:40:14 PST 2013

Hello droolers.
I just wanted to let you know that I finally broke down and joined FaceBook...kind of of.  I have built a community page of the farm as seen by Colt and Ruger. So if you have FaceBook and want to follow the boyz adventures on the farm please look for us and Like Us on FaceBook at Howling Hound Acres. I have posted some photos from around the farm on the page along with some wonderful sunsets, and pictures of the boyz acclimating to Indiana winters and snow! Hope that you enjoy our FB page.

Michele, Colt & Ruger at Howling Hound Acres
Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...