[Dailydrool] to heart worm or not to heart worm

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 16 06:16:53 PST 2013

I was having dinner with friends, and we were started talking about our dogs.  One lady said that she read that if you give your dog heart worm, well, she just said she read that it can shorten their life.  My Lexi is an inside dog, but we do go to the dog park a few days a week.  I have always given heart worm, and I feel that if I asked my vet she would say "the benefit outweighs the risk"....thoughts?  Forgive me, I know this has been discussed before probably.

Catherine Lexi's forever momma dog