[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 09:58:36 PST 2013

Hey Everyone!  It is me, Browyn the Fairy Princess.  I just got back from
vacation.  The mom and dad went to see a mouse that Bugsey isn't allowed to
kill in Florida.  We stayed with the vet and all his lovely ladies.  It
went pretty well.  I now have them all trained properly, so it went better
than ever.  In the past some of them tried to mess things up.  Like, they
would try to make me eat before they took me outside to potty.  Really?!
 No one does that!  They potty and then they eat.  That is the way it is
supposed to be.  Some of them also tried to skip on the hot water on my
food even though the mom has on the instruction sheet that we need warm
water on our food and I like mine pretty hot.  They were just trying to
save time.  The boys would sell out and eat anyway.  Not me!  You do it
right or I go on a hunger strike!  They all got it right this time.  One
tried to take me out in -2 degree weather without my jacket and I said no
way Jose' and got my jacket out of my bag and stared at them until they put
it on me.

When we are on vacation, I get to sleep with Bugsey.  I LOVE sleeping with
him.  He gives off lots of heat.  Plus, he will let me snuggle up to him.
 I stick my head on his front bottom leg like a pillow then I push my back
up against his chest and tummy as far as I go.  He lets me do that.
 Beauford, not so much.  He doesn't like to have anyone touching him when
he sleeps.

The mom says I get to sleep with Bugsey from now on as long as it seems to
work out.  I also get her nightlight until she goes shopping and finds me a
Fairy Princess nightlight.  She is hoping I sleep better with this
arrangement.  I haven't decided whether I will or not, but I will keep you
posted!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the mom, Jennifer