[Dailydrool] pawtunia live and well

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Thu Dec 26 03:52:06 PST 2013

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need. This is a
very embarrassed Jasmin and Joshua chiming in , we cannot believe that the
slave Johnathan wrote that Pawtunia was ATB , especially since the slave
always reads, too us, her posts . We can only put it down to too much beer,
bourbon and brandy over the holidays. We cannot help but wonder who he
actually had in mind when he wrote Pawtunia's Name. Our brother PW Justin
woofed in from the Bridge to say that him, Jade and Lilly have been invited
by Leyla and Piper's dad slave Andrew to join them for a picnic ATB this
afternoon.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to Barney, Miss Angela and
Taffy. We are sending heart healing  and comforting drool to Mary Wilson and
both her 2 and 4 legged family on her mother in law going to the Bridge.
Welcome drool been sent to Mila and find a new home soon, drool been sent to
the girl in Pensacola.

Jasmin and Joshua not sure what we are going to do with our slave Johnathan
and apologising once again for his gaffe.

Lilly,Justin and Jade just looking in

Slaves Johnathan and William.