[Dailydrool] heads up (again)

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 10:22:27 PST 2013

Hi all, Dale here,

I know we have already had our heads up with Taffy and I am very glad she is at home and recovering.  And certainly I have had 413 scares with my Snoopy.  Still, last night when we left to go out to dinner I ran back through the kitchen and found FOUR BIG bags of chocolate scattered around the kitchen counter.  SERIOUSLY.  And both Snoopy and Gracie can fly.

So, obviously, I put everything up above the refrigerator and we went out to Chinese food (with the rest of the congregation from our Synagogue apparently, the place was PACKED) and it took forever but when we came home we found our hounds safe and sound and snoozing on the couch wondering why their walk was SO late.

So please folks, take all the goodies and put 'em up on on top of the fridge or in the microwave or someplace similar.  Please.

Take it from someone who admits to being clueless.  Just do it for your hounds.

Thanks,
Dale