[Dailydrool] A Huge THANK YOU to ALL of YOU

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Thu Dec 26 11:41:20 PST 2013

First I want to thank everyone who helped Ohio Basset Rescue with their fundraiser with Malley's Chocolates for the Holidays....I don't have the total yet and any amount is awesome so again thank you so much....Keep an eye out because that Easter Bunny will be hopping about in a few weeks and I know he has a few things he will share for the SPRING FUNDRAISER!

I also want to thank you all for sending my dear brother, Roger Davis (RJ) cards from the Hero's List - He is getting quite the kick out of all of them - really brightens his day! He is adjusting to his recent surgery where they added a few tubes so he can "drain" this crap whenever needed - they actually removed 4 liters from his belly!  So far its been working pretty well and he is getting more rest and is able to eat better - One of the things that amazed him is he can't get over how many people have more than one basset hound!  He thought I was always crazy having 3 to 4 at a time but looking through the cards he thinks its how they come!  I know that's true because after you have more than one it really doesn't matter!

Truly a heartfelt thanks and bless you all for brightening both a Basset Hounds life and my brothers!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Laverne & Gracie - and now the furballs - Harriet and Violet