[Dailydrool] My Christmas cookies update

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu Dec 26 17:08:42 PST 2013

My next door neighbor and her daughter make several different kinds of
cookies for Christmas every year, and they always bring me a small plate of
mixed cookies.  There were 3 different cookies this year, none were
chocolate.  I got 1 and a half cookies of one flavor, none of the other two.

Plate of approximately 18 Christmas cookies:

Mama 1-1/2 cookies

Wicked evil doggies 14 to 16 cookies

They were shocked that I didn't share any of my cobbler this evening.  Ate
it in front of the little brats.  BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net