[Dailydrool] Toffee's surgery

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Fri Dec 27 08:07:04 PST 2013

Toffee's surgery went really well. My vet  called after Toffee's surgery  to tell me that it went very well. She said the tumor wasn't as deeply embedded as she thought it would be at that size. She thinks it will heal nicely . Toffee will be able to come home later today. She'll be on antibiotics and pain meds for a while but should do fine. Dr. Betsy also told me what a sweetheart Toffee is. Giving her snooters, kisses and snuggies with her tail wagging constantly. That's my Toffee dog. Sweetest basset in the whole wide world .

I don't know what I'll do when it's her time to go to the bridge. I hope it's not for a very long time. She'll be 12 y.o in May!! There's a photo of her in the Senior Hounds Abound calendar this year on her birthday, May 15th.

Thank you all for your emails, prayers and drool sent to us or Toffee, and Cecilia . I'll never stop believing in the power of drool.

Jacqie Marvich

Oakrydge Bassets