[Dailydrool] Barney

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 9 22:37:55 PST 2013

Hi it's LuLu

We are drooling big time for Barney.  Me.  Snoopy.  Even Gracie is drooling for Barney.

We know what it is to be skinny here at my house.

We hope Barney might eat boiled hamburger.  Or silk balls which is made with oatmeal and hamburger and bunch of stuff (Google it).  That helped me put on weight case I was way to skinny

Eat up Barney.  Oh.  And have a good snuggle.  Remind the slave that life is not measured by the  number of breaths you take but rather by the number of moments that take your breath away.

Have a nice snack.  And a nice snuggle.  And we will be drooling

Love
LuLu

Sent from my iPhone