[Dailydrool] BARNEY

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Dec 9 22:57:19 PST 2013

If the Vet is sure he does not have pancreatitis or some type of cancer, I
would start hand feeding him.  Literally give him pieces of people food by
hand.  Just be careful not to give him anything with a high fat content.
Any leftover turkey in the fridge from Thanksgiving?  Low fat lunch meat?  A
little bit of cheese?  And see if you can sneak a piece or two of kibble in
every few bites.  I'm sure others will give you a lot more detailed
suggestions, but hand feeding has always helped when we have eating
problems.  Good luck and lots of drool to Barney.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net