[Dailydrool] Barney

mi3cs at aol.com mi3cs at aol.com
Tue Dec 10 10:25:55 PST 2013

Hi, I rarely post but am a big time lurker.  I have a suggestion to try and get some weight on Barney.  I've tried lots of things, but has invariably worked best for me is Honest Kitchen Preference.  This is their base dehydrated food - you add your choice of protein to it.  I get boneless, skinless chicken thighs from Costco, poach them in water, and save the resulting broth to rehydrate the food with.  Get some organic coconut oil, which is available at Costco also as well as natural grocery stores, and liquify it in the microwave on low.  I use 2 tablespoons per meal.  Rehydrate the food with warm chicken broth, let sit for 5 minutes then add the coconut oil.  This stuff has worked like magic for me.  My three old timers are drooling for Barney. (Sally is 16, Bliss and Rusty are 11).  Good luck!