[Dailydrool] VOTE VOTE VOTE

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:06:50 PST 2013

Two easy ways to help get money to our beloved basset rescues...

The usual Animal Rescue Site Voting  - Vote Daily for 4 The Hounds Basset
Rescue in Missouri (MO) They are still in first place for MO but another
rescue is hot on their heels.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3

***VOTE VOTE VOTE***

And the Gulf Bank Community Rewards Contest - Vote Daily for Looziana
Basset Rescue. Contest runs through March 4.

http://www.gulfbank.com/CommunityRewards.asp

VOTING INSTRUCTIONS:
Click on the link above and select Looziana Basset Rescue from the list,
register your name and email, agree to the terms and conditions and click
VOTE! Please encourage your friends and family to vote daily. You can also
check out the Leaders to see who's winning. In addition, please share this
with all social media and cross post on Facebook. LBR needs LOTS of votes
to finish in the top 10....please help us accomplish this goal!!

***VOTE VOTE VOTE***

Remember we were going to vote for Loozinana Basset Rescue in the Shelter
Challenge but they didn't meet the PetFinder Requirements so this is a
great way to help them win $5,000. Keep your code that they email to you,
and Vote Daily until 3/4/13!!!

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert