[Dailydrool] the Emperor

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 19:19:31 PST 2013

for awhile, I have been signing off dog-related e-mails with the PBF motto: Semper Fido. Lately I have been using my husband's I-Pad. (This is why my name keeps getting printed as Valerie, though I have not really heard the longer version of my name used addressing me since I was a kid when some parent was mad at me, but I digress). the IPad has an automatically correcting spelling function. It does not like the word "semper" (which I have to go back and fix). It automatically corrects semper to emperor. emperor Fido. Emperor Bo. He approves. Val