[Dailydrool] meds at the drug store

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Mon Feb 18 07:22:06 PST 2013

missy lowla takes phenobarbital.  the rescue vet is about an hour s drive away.  i have a crappy van.  so.....i get her to write me a script & i take it (or she calls it in) to the local drug store.  no problem.  it is way cheaper.  as a bonus, one day at the drive thru they saw me missy lowla snag my red lollypop as i took it briefly from my mouth..so now every time she gets a refill she gets 2 red lollipops.  charms pops mind you..not the crappy cheap ones.  it is noted on the computer, in her file.  all the techs know it.  me who has about a million scripts there does NOT get the same treatment.

one time they asked if she could come in & eat her lollipop.  if it was ok by them it was ok by me..so missy lowla went into the drugstore, sat in the waiting area & enjoyed her snack & then promptly left with a handful more.

so hey yeah i fully endorse using your local drugstore if you can.

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein