[Dailydrool] Auntie Wen's Frenzie

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Feb 18 08:19:05 PST 2013

Nuffin to cheer a girl or slaves up faster than good basset crap....and Auntie Wen's done a real good job scraping it up. You gotta see da stuffs....and help the old dawgies in Flawda. I made my slave give up a White, Tommy Hilfiger Sleeveless XL blouse (really, with a bow, like a go to work blouse....) and it is nuffin compared to the rest of da good stuffs.

Go looks.

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_category=17

Ya gotta click on each bounder, then scroll down and see the stuff. Auntie Wen names the packages of goodies after the resident houndies. Even Beagies. The bloouse is under Phoebe....well, not UNDER, Phoebe......new, never been pee'd on......

Pawtunia