[Dailydrool] Prescription meds

Mary Webb haleybh1 at att.net
Mon Feb 18 14:29:20 PST 2013

Haley, my 13 yr old basset is on a few different Rx meds. My vet is great about telling me when I can get any meds cheaper at a pharmacy or online. She's on benazepril and tramadol which I get at Kroger for $8. I order her Denamarin online for more than 1/2 of what it's costs from the vet. Another note- general antibiotics ,such as amoxicillin and cephalexin are FREE for a 2 wks supply at Publix. You just have to keep getting it refilled if its needed longer than the 2 wk period.
Thanks,
Mary Webb - Mom Slave to Haley

Sent from my iPhone