[Dailydrool] New Gold Bond Product

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 16:46:34 PST 2013

So, I am at my weekly food shopping today and I wander down the isle with the toothpaste and associated stuff. Now what is that?? A new gold bond spray on powder-no mess powder spray, fresh scent with aloe. A bit pricey at 7.29 a can, but Brudder Jake needs his armpits sprinkled at least 1-2 times a day to stop the rub. I also use the Gold Bond Friction Defense on him, but the spray powder caught my attention and I bought a can. Now it really smells nice, I sprayed some on my arm, feels good and I am thinking this might be nice for the big red dog. He has Monkey Butt powder on tonight so I will give him a blast in the morning. We will see---but it looks like this might be good to try on those red armpit dogs.  Just a FYI-this store always seems to have the newest Gold Bond stuff.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger