[Dailydrool] Amanda Lynn - Postponed Again

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 26 05:15:01 PST 2013

I received a call at 7:30am this morning from Rene - the senior vet tech at
Dr. Cohen's office - that Doc was on his way to the emergency room this
morning because of a suspected inner ear infection.

This - of course - postpones Amanda Lynn's toofie cleaning and "lumpectomy"
again.  We will re-schedule as soon as Doc gets a handle on his prognosis.

I'm certainly glad that this surgery is elective in nature - but I can't
expect Doc to operate if his balance is so compromised he can't walk across
the room and the pain in his ear is so bad he wants to cut his ear off!

All of you who have buckets of Drool set aside for her -- please safely
store them and we'll let you know when she'll be needing them again.  Or -
send them anyway and I'll ship 'em over to Doc...

Marilyn - loving Mom of Amanda Lynn (YAY! I got my water bowl back!) and
Bridgemates Samantha Sue and Bob Burns