[Dailydrool] Prescription Meds

Judi Dunham houndies2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 07:46:03 PST 2013

I'm a bit late on this probably, but I use ValleyVet.com for
prescription meds. Rather than have the vet write a scrip, when you
place the order on line they will fax it directly to the vet's office
for signature. Once the vet faxes it back the order is sent.
Be sure and check out the prices before you order, I find they have
the best prices over most of the other sites.
I would hope your vet would cooperate so that you can do what is
needed for your boy. Good health drool for Chester and all who need it
from Tucker, a Valley Vet fan.

Judi