[Dailydrool] Toys

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 19:50:46 PST 2013

The kitties got a new toy today.  It has balls in it that go around a track
and a catnip mouse.  Marley thought it should be hers or at least she
appointed herself head toy inspector.  She was bound and determined to have
a go at it.  The mouse must have smelled good.  Right now she is asleep
next to me looking like little miss innocent.  She is little miss grouchy.
The each got a bone today and Maggie did not act like her usual bone
collector self.  She loves her bones.  The other two don't care.

Our family could use some drools and positive thoughts tomorrow and in the
future.  I won't go into it.  Suffice it to say, there is a lot of stress
and negative stuff going on.  Thanks in advance.  We will be ok.  Life
hasn't just given us lemons but a whole lemon orchard with no sugar.  The
girls have helped keep us sane.

Thanks.
Julie and the Zoo