[Dailydrool] discussions

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 06:50:53 PST 2013

Hubby and I sat and reflected on  issues of life last night,   first lets
say we were both stone sober, not a drop of alcohol in either of  us,  after
watching foot ball all day we decided to have a conversation  about
anything and everything .  we discussed life and death  and  both our wishes,  mine
was  ( to live to be 100 and piss off  everyone that I can bwahahahahaha )
not really, well , maybe ?  so  then the subject turned to our two girls
Maggie & Annie  and how they  have taken over our lives and stolen our hearts,
 and who would ever give  them the love and attention that they both DEMAND
, if something were to happen  to both of us. who would know that they both
get covered up every night at  bedtime, that Maggie has the pink blankie
and Annie has the purple one?   that Annie is afraid of squeaker toys,  and
Maggie loves them. and who  would know that they are extremely bonded to each
other and can't be separated  ?  I read all the time  in the paper where
people relinquish one or  more of their dogs, HOW do people do this ??????  My
dogs have  feelings   just try taking one to the vets and leave the other
one  home ,  HA   they are a pair, left & right,   they  go together.
I don't even want to think about losing one of them and sending them some
where  they don't understand.  where is my mommy & daddy, where is  my
house, my yard, my nice warm bed   and why am I in this loud noisy  strange place
with all these other barking dogs, where is my sissy, where did  she go
every Sunday in our local paper they have a pictures and listings of
adoptable dogs, the sadness they must feel not knowing WHY ????  just  senseless
, or maybe it's because they can't talk , that  people feel  that  they have
no feelings ????  I , for one, I can relate more  easily to my dogs than I
can most people,  I actually don't like being  around people at all.   OK
enough on the deep thought  stuff,  Im exhausting what few brains I have left
!

Is the Eukanuba dog show going to be broadcast on TV ?  I missed it

Marlene  mommy to Maggie & Annie