[Dailydrool] Uh Oh

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 07:51:43 PST 2013

Dis Conley, Nigel an Llewis

Da momPerson cookin libber.
She dont eet libber.
She dont eben like touchin raw libber.
She say it gib her da cold willies.
She usta meke Libber cookies for we. Said runnin libber in da chopper fing
meke it look lika Bassomatic. We no nose whut dis is but it look like mebbe
she axsidently got she whole arm cawt in da chopper when she choppin raw
libber.
So dis libber she nuke it an den she add stoff, an den she puddit in da
oben for ooooohhhhhhhowebber long.
Den she rinsit off get all day gooeies off an den she freeze it.

An me an Llewis an Nigel an me, we nose whut dis meens.
shows.
Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh.
We tippypawin outta heer.
Leeb dat goofy bleke puppy by hissef lookin roun WHERE DEY GO?

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not we!!! BWAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lub and hugs to yall,
Nigel, Llewis an Conley. An dopey.