[Dailydrool] Truman evacuation muzzle

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 09:05:10 PST 2013

Dear Lilie Basset,

I don't keep the muzzle on Truman for more than a few minutes-5 at
most.  Then I take it off and give him another chance.  If he keeps
barking, I show him the muzzle again.  That usually does it.

Truman only goes completely bark crazy when guests show up-especially
his favorite ones: like the grandboys, Cassandra, Nathaniel, Heather,
and Tom, our grown kids, my friend Dana and her daughter Bella.  He
just loves people and has to speak to them.  I have never had a dog
who was so darn enthusiastic about seeing his favorite people.

I didn't want you to think that we kept the muzzle on him though.

Good luck, Lilie,
Janice

--
Janice Henry Colvin