[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Richard Silberg richberyl at everestkc.net
Wed Jan 2 18:51:11 PST 2013

Once again I have learned so much from my Daily Drool.  Our hearts go out to Wendie on the loss of her beloved Noah. I know Raymond is at the Bridge, welcoming him and showing him around.  They’re both able to run and chase around, no more arthritis for either one of them.  And I was so touched by Dale Rutz’ story about her wonderful Mother (may her memory be for a blessing.)  She was certainly a person who understood her pets, and provided the best future for them, and for all her family.  I’m sure Dale’s story made all of us stop and think a bit about the future. Once again I want to tell Stephanie how much I’m enjoying the beautiful 2013 calendar with her three houndies pictured on each page.  They are such beauties, it warms my heart to see them.  Wishing all my friends on the Daily Drool a very happy and healthy year ahead, and I love keeping up with everyone.    Beryl & Richard