[Dailydrool] Thank You!

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Fri Jan 4 07:57:18 PST 2013

I have a few people I would like to give a Big Thanks to This Christmas
Year. My heart was touched beyond the far reaches of the world. And I know
(Paddie) was Smiling with his Paw of Approval from the Bridge. This
Christmas we did not get to go home. Family memebers were sick, the weather
was against us and of Course Dear Husban had a Chemo treatment the day after
Christmas.
This year we decided to do a Critter Christmas. I started baking treats for
them and making stockings, and outfits for them to wear. I also know with
Trapper John 12 years old (Paddie's son) that this possibly could be my last
Christmas with him as well as Bou Kitty 20 years old. I though I just did
not want to miss out on Christmas with them.
A Box from Martha Knoll came and in this box was the Daily Drool Calender
for 2013 as well as last years calender. All I could do was sit and cry that
she would think of me to send both of them. It now graces my desk where I
can see each beatiful picture. Martha also sent up a Box from the Slobber
Shop, and in this box were treats for our Critter Christmas. WOW what a a
Wonderful Gift of Love that was shown to us.
Then one Day a box came from Foster and Smith and in this box were toys and
treats. I was blown away as I searched for some kind of card. How can I
Thank Our Own Laura Salmon for her wonderful gift of Love.
Then anothe Box came and in this box was a gift for me it was from The van
den Bemds and there was a beatiful spoon rest for me. It now graces its
place on the stove and will be rembered for the great Love it was sent with.
Then Helena who I have not said a Thank You to yet sent me an Az calender. I
have really enjoyed looking at all the beatiful pictures that are in this
calender.
Then sweet Barbra Stacy had sent me an email that put me in tear as well she
offered to send me a 2013 Drool Calender. As much as I would of loved to
have this gift of Love I wrote to tell her I already had one.
The gift of Love that came to us this year well when people ask how my
Christmas was I tell them it was filled with lots of Love from all over.
Charlie is good and his Chemo is good. I did not talk about it as we did not
know  where it was going to go. God is Good and we have Myrna on our side.
She is sharp and she is quick and she does not mess around. She caught the
Cancer just as it was starting, so Dr C removed it all. Now we are trying to
get through Chemo and staying positive things are going to work out Okay.
And I know they will cause we were shown allot of Love and support from
people I never met.
Oh we had another gift that I forgot to mention. I enter a photo contest
here in Satanta at the Libarary and our picture now graces the month of Oct
in thier calender.
Thank You So very much!!!
Vi Paddie (ATB) and The Country Bumpkins.