[Dailydrool] From Cage to Couch campaign

Ilene Sagen isagen1 at netzero.com
Mon Jan 7 06:26:43 PST 2013

Happy New Years to all my buddies in drool land...

This is the start of new year and I've been dreaming
and dreaming that this will be the year I, Vivan Kay,
will be crowned Qween of the Great American Waddle
in Michigan.  I've been practicing my walk and how
to flutter my eyelashes.  One morning I even chased
some little kids on their way to school so they could pet
me and visit with a Qween to Be.  Mommy says I run like Charlie
Chaplin, whoever that is.  Is he a Qween or is Mommy being
disrespectful??  I hafta think about this a bit........

Anyroo, in honor of this new year I am having my very
1st Woofle to help earn money for the paw homeless
hounds of Michigan.  Won't you please go to the
website created by Auntie Kay and Aunt Marion and donate some $$?
You will be rewarded with nice blue tickets that may
help you get a beautiful gift.  (Please, please get that
doggie bath stuff out of my house.  It makes me very
nervous)  There are many things to choose from--even
a very special cook book written by Elder Clara and
some singing Bassets.

Please go to my website http://georgeegrunt.com/vivian2013/woofle.html
donate some monies, pick a package....the website tells you
how.  Help this little girl realize her "From Cage to Couch"
dream of being Qween.

Snooter Kissies,
Vivian Kay

Please let my mom know if you have any questions.