[Dailydrool] Mabel ATB and Beauregard ATB

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Jan 13 09:33:27 PST 2013

Sister Gracie, Sister Holly and the Mama are all sending lots of lub and
soft snooter kissies to the families of Mabel, who went to the Bridge
Friday, and Beauregard, who went to the Bridge Saturday.  We know how hard
it is to lose one of your best furends, we've been there, too.   We hope the
memories of the tough times at the end fade quickly and are replaced by all
the wonderful memories you surely have.  Fly safely and swiftly to the
Bridge, Mabel and Beauregard.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net