[Dailydrool] Buster is home!

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:06:46 PST 2013

Buster came home today! He is doing well. He was tired, and is resting right now in his crate after eating his dinner. I put the crate in our bedroom with a new doggie pillow and a soft furry blankie and Buster loves it! I let him walk around a little in the bedroom and after a few minutes he went to the crate. I opened the door and in he went. He is on antibiotics and pain medicine, but he is recovering nicely from his injury. Thanks to all for the drool and prayers. They certainly helped our sweet Buster. Brenda, Bob and the Thundering Herd