[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 16:52:35 PST 2013

Sweep. Sweep. Shake out the perch cover-fluff that bad boy up---Look out Little Bug---Clara is cleaning, my goodness, it has been too busy here at the bridge gate and we still have more coming-why we need a break up here--
Hey Bug--we have a very special lady coming--yes we do Waltzing Maggie Mae is a few minutes out-just checked the heavens radar--she is right on time---you know she loves dancing--did you know that????
Oh---she is here, open up the gate Bug, lets give her a warm welcome---
Oh my.
Waltzing Maggie Mae--give Clara a hug you sweet girl--and look at that red hat, why you will be the envy of the bridge ladies you know---why stunning, it is so you---
Now Maggie--come on over, lets chat-I understand you have a song in your heart--Woof it right out---

~~~First, when there is nothing-but a slow glowing dream, that your fear seems to hide deep inside your mind~~~~
Yes Maggie, before the rescue....and then what happened?? Tell us--I think if your Momma Cathy knows about the song she will smile, she misses you so---
~~~~Well, I hear the music, close my eyes, feel the rhythm....what a feelin...wrap around, take hold of my heart~~~

Your Momma made you happy, but you know Maggie you made her happy too---it was such a fit for you both!!!
Now she will always think of you with a smile, it always helps to know you have arrived here at the bridge, and to hear you woof, to look at the stars, I bet she can see you dance, waltz, and shake that tail!!!!
More?? Go for it girl-----

~~What a feeling, beins believing, I can have it all, now I am dancing for my life, take your passion, make it happen---you just come alive!!!~~~~~~
Why Maggie, you even have Clara's toebones tapping, and look at Bug shake that tail---now this is what we do at the bridge-the magic works Maggie--and look at your Momma--see her--a smile------she did it all for you----

~~~What a feeling----I had it all~~~~~~~~

You did Waltzing Maggie Mae-you had it all----and now as you make your new home over at 1301 HeartDog Drive---you will still have it all----
Lets waltz all together over to that cloud--but remember---Don't Stop Believing----

~~~FlashDance-1983~~~~