[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 17:23:20 PST 2013

Snore. Snore.
BOOM. BOOM.
Ring, Ring---good heavens, Clara was sleeping--now listen to all this--hello--Clara woofin---what???? Anna--slow down--stop crying--now what happened?? Table leg eh??? Okay--hold on, let me get this fixed----
Ring, ring, ring---Cocker Construction will have to answer for this one.....Joe?? Joe Cocker??? This is Elder Clara over at the basset bridge--remember that bone table you made for the buffet??? Table leg broke--I have incoming coming out of my earflaps--sweet meats on the floor and Anna is hysterical--now get your hindparts over here and construct-----
Anna--Joe Cocker will be there in a minute, yes I know Sister Gracie and her new friends are coming---a million pounds of sweet meats up there on the buffet eh??? Not to worry Anna---Joe just whizzed by--handle it girl!!!!
Ahhhh, now here we go Bug--we have busy days ahead, I hope those power naps will hold us---
Welcome to the bridge---wait, now what is this--Sister Gracie--you brought your wagon?? Why yes it is fine--now what is in the wagon??? WHEW----more bassets--Veronica, Beau Beau???? Of course, we knew you were coming, how grand you all came together, and Sister Gracie, you brought things for Anna??? Momma Anita recipe book??? She will love that, she has been cooking up a storm, she has the buffet, well shall we say loaded---and I understand you want to join up, help her in the store, stay there together?? Of course, that is just fine--why look at the twinkle in the eyes----
Veronica--my lets see--the walk around--looking nice lady--and I know you are looking for Stan--kinda sweet on that hunk o hound eh??? He is waiting--and you have a great star--one so comfy and bright, 6523 Dandy View Lane, why Mom Joanne will see you shine from earth......
Beau Beau--yes of course I know----you have a real love for the country wildlife, your Momma Vicki wrote ahead she wanted to make sure we had a cloud over  at 13 Duck Pond Drive that would suit all you needs, give you room to run, chase those quackers....got you covered!!!!!
Now--lets all head on over to the Buffet--so many friends await-Bug are you ready???? Lets all run hounds, after we eat the sweet meats--we will need to exercise!!
Back up little Bug--look at the reunion---Anna and Gracie together--Veronica and Stan--love in the eyes--sigh----and Beau Beau--heck he is already chasing a duck and a rabbit---
Life at the Bridge where everyone is happy, and together--we really are one happy family---
Bug our work here is done, back to the gate-we have more work to do---but lets grab those ribs------
Off we go--but remember--Don't Stop Believing!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger