[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 16:57:19 PST 2013

Bug, little one where are you?? Bug? Oh there you are, I see a toe hanging out of the cottonball bed--Bug-come here. Now this is important, climb right up here on the ample Elder Clara lap--yes Bug I have been hitting the buffet a bit hard of late....
Bug I want to tell you we have some very special guests coming to the Bridge here in a few minutes, and I know what a tender little heart you have, but no tears Bug, you must promise Clara, this is a time that we rejoice, some things we don't understand but it is not ours to question-
The bells will ring, we will put our best paw forward Bug, and then we will celebrate-----
~~~~In the arms of the angels, far away from here~~~~
~~~~memories seep thru my veins~~~~~
~~~~I will find some peace tonight~~~~~~
Bug help me--it is time open the gate, let the angels in---oh so beautiful-----
Jane, holding the paws of Nora Jean and Madelynne Maybelle, look at the smiles, why you can see all the wondrous memories on the faces, hand in paw--
Jane, welcome to the bridge, and just as you have always done, lending a hand to help others--why look--you can see how proud Rob and Fendi are--they know you are safe, here with so many hounds-so many drool friends--oh the celebration will be huge---
What--yes, Nora is dancing isn't she, Lisa, can you see your girl? There are no worries here at the bridge, why Nora I know you will be comfy over on 13 Toebone Trail--and I bet you will love the Dog and Suds Nail Salon--Miss Becky does such a good job---
Jane--that is pretty funny eh?? We all know how these bassets are about those toes----
Madelynne...yes Jane she is a sweetie isn't she, Daddy Jeff is going to feel so much better knowing she is here and Jane is helping her settle right in, a star as big as the heavens over on 7912 Collar Court---
 Jane---you want to take the girls to the new digs and tuck them in?? Of course----and please, remember, you have all of us here, know you will visit, and see how joyous things are here---
~~~~In the arms of the angels, may you find some comfort here~~~~~

Its never goodbye, its just simply see you later--forever yours--Faithfully---

Off they go---Jane holding those big basset paws-----we will close the gate and celebrate--
Remember, Don't Stop Believing!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,