[Dailydrool] Many Thank Yous

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 15:26:04 PST 2013

I can't begin to find the right words to Thank everyone for the out pouring
 of  encouragement and cyber hugs,   when I logged on this  afternoon ,
there were 20 e mails  from my drool  family,  It  sure lifted my spirits  and
I will personally answer each one of  them.  I wish I had some news on my
Maggie,  but nothing yet.  I  have been  here most of the day except when I
was having some medical test  done & therapy on my dead  right arm.  have to
tell you a   story, when we went to pick up Maggie last night  ,  Annie had
to go  along,  she was loss with out her sissy,  she cried in my SUV   most
of the way home, when we left Maggie,  she kept going to the back  window and
looking out and whimpering , all the way home, all 14 miles ! we went  in
to  the vets office and got our Maggie and Annie was SOOOOOOO   happy,  so on
the way out, there was a women walking her small Bichon  across the parking
lot  and the little dog made a bee line towards  MAGGIE,   NOT GOOD  Annie
felt she was a threat and she pinned  the dog to the pavement, the women is
screaming and her husband jumps out of his  car and starts towards me
yelling,   NOT GOOD again, Annie  left him  know  to back off man  !   that's my
mom all of this and I  only have one working arm,  Maggie  my sweet heart
just sat down in  the parking lot,  like GEEZ   can we please go home now, I'm
starving.  we parted ways,  the man was NOT cordial, but the women  picked
up her dog and said she was sorry

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Evil Annie